I'm always requested to bring this quick, easy appetizer to holiday gatherings. It's a little spicier than other crab spreads!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion. Stir in the parsley. Spread the mixture evenly on a large serving platter. Layer with desired amount of chili sauce. Top with crabmeat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least two hours before serving.