Cocktail sauce makes this a different tasting dip. People are amazed when they find out the 'secret ingredient'. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and milk until smooth. Spread onto a large, round serving dish. Layer with cocktail sauce. Top with avocado. Layer with tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and black olives. Sprinkle with cheese. Chill in the refrigerator 1 hour, or until firm.