Taco dip layered with green onions, black olives, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) package small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can diced black olives, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, taco seasoning and lemon juice.
In a glass bowl or on a serving platter, layer cheese mixture, green onions, black olives, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese.