This is a great way to use leftover ham, chicken, turkey or beef. A creamy soup mixture of meat, pasta, cheese and veggies provides a great next day casserole.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine the ham/leftover meat, macaroni, cheese, milk, soup, vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well. Spread mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.