Serve this sweet curry - made with ham, dried cranberries, apples, and apricots - over hot, cooked cous cous.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 2 apple, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 10 fresh apricots, pitted and halved
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 cup apple juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Layer ham, apples, cranberries, and apricots in medium size casserole dish. In a small bowl, whisk together honey, balsamic vinegar, pepper, and horseradish; pour over ham and fruit.
Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until apples are cooked.
Combine apple juice and horseradish. Pour over casserole. Toss to combine.