This is a very good Brunswick stew made with last night's leftover pot roast. Southern style BBQ sauce works best. Don't use honey BBQ or other really sweet sauces because they make the stew too sweet.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked, shredded beef chuck roast
- 2 (10 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, with liquid
- 2 1/2 cups barbeque sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth (optional)
Place the shredded roast in a slow cooker. Mix in the vegetables with liquid, barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and beef broth.
Cover, and cook at least 1 hour on High.