This is a great way to use up some of those Thanksgiving leftovers! It's easy to prepare, as well. Top it with gravy, and revisit the feast!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans French-style green beans, drained
- 2 cups cooked, chopped turkey meat
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
In a medium bowl, mix the sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, cream of celery soup and dry onion soup mix.
Spread the green beans in a 9x13 inch dish. Top with a layer of turkey. Pour the soup mixture over the turkey. Top with stuffing.
Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.