Lime gelatin is spruced up with bits of pineapple, cream cheese and pecans.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin and sugar in the boiling water. Add the cream cheese and whisk until the melted into small chunks. Add pineapple with juice, soda and nuts and stir until evenly combined. Chill until set.