An easy lemon cheesecake baked in a graham cracker pie crust. All the ingredients are low in fat, but you would never know it!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat lemon yogurt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.)
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in flour. Beat in lemon juice and egg substitute. Stir in yogurt. Pour into crust.
Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Allow to cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.