A graham cracker crust is pressed into a large 9x13-inch pan and a thick lemony filling studded with fruit cocktail is spooned in. Whipped topping is spread over the top and the pie is frozen until ready to serve.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
To Make Crust: Mix together 2 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in melted butter or margarine. Press mixture evenly into a 9x13 pan.
In a large bowl combine lemon pie filling, condensed milk, lemon juice, and fruit cocktail. Stir until thoroughly combined. Spread mixture over graham cracker crust. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs. Freeze overnight before serving. Freeze any leftovers.