This tart lemon pie couldn't be any easier. There is very little mixing, and no baking involved. The hard part is waiting for it to chill.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped until very stiff
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shell or graham cracker crumb crust
In medium bowl, stir together EAGLE BRAND®, lemon juice and food coloring (optional). Fold in whipped cream. Pour into pie shell. Chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.