Good tea cookies.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
In a large bowl blend eggs and sugar add butter and blend well. On low speed, blend in flour, baking powder, lemon, vanilla.
Cover bowl with towel and let sit for one hour.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and butter and flour madeleine molds. Whisk batter then spoon into molds 3/4 full. Bake 10 minutes. Remove from molds and cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar.