The salad dressing makes this pie extra light and gives it a tangy zip! You may decorate each slice of pie with fresh mint leaves and a fresh red raspberry.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat lemon yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves, heated
In a medium bowl, pour boiling water into gelatin and stir 1 to 2 minutes, or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Refrigerate until slightly thickened; stir frequently.
In a large bowl, mix yogurt and salad dressing with wire whisk until smooth. Add thickened gelatin and continue stirring until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into crust. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or until firm. Drizzle preserves over pie immediately before serving.