A crust of crushed crackers and melted butter is pressed into the bottom of a pan and then topped with a filling of lemonade concentrate, whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk. Chill before serving.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 60 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed crackers, confectioners sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan; reserve 1/3 cup for sprinkling on top.
Blend together the lemonade, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping. Pour over crust and sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. If desired, garnish with thinly sliced lemons.