Lemonade concentrate is stirred into lemon pudding and then combined with whipped topping. This very lemon filling is poured into a graham cracker crust, decorated with lemon slices, and chilled.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 8 slices lemon, for garnish
Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes, and beat with whisk for 30 seconds. Add lemonade concentrate, and beat with whisk for an additional 30 seconds. Stir in whipped topping, and pour filling into crust. Top with lemon slices.
Chill several hours, until thick enough to slice.