For this dandy sweet/tart pie, lemonade, sweetened condensed milk, and crushed pineapple -juice and all -are combined, poured into a graham cracker crust and frozen.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie crust, baked and cooled
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a large bowl, mix lemonade, crushed pineapple, and sweetened condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping. Pour filling into pie crust, and freeze. Serve frozen.