Combine lemonade concentrate with softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping and spoon into a graham cracker crust. The fridge takes care of the rest.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, cream cheese, and condensed milk. Blend on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl and fold in whipped topping. Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill before serving.