A great and simple punch for any occasion, made with pink lemonade and wine. Not too sweet.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle red wine
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
In a pitcher, mix together 1 can lemonade with 1 can of water. Pour mixture into an ice cube tray, and place a cherry in each cube. Freeze until solid.
In a punch bowl, combine 2 cans lemonade concentrate, lemon-lime soda and red wine. Stir in lemonade ice cubes, and garnish with maraschino cherries, orange slices and lemon slices.