This is a delightful bar cookie with a graham cracker pecan crust, and creamy lemon cheesecake layer.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from concentrate
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar and melted butter; mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup; press remaining mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake 6 minutes. Remove and cool on wire rack.
Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND®. Add eggs; beat until just combined. Stir in lemon juice. Carefully spoon mixture atop crust in pan. Spoon reserved crumb mixture to make diagonal stripes on top of cream cheese mixture or sprinkle to cover.
Bake about 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 1 hour. Store in refrigerator. Cut into bars to serve.