Wow a holiday crowd with this amazing pumpkin cheesecake!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat well. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.