Try this Pumpkin Pecan Pie at the holidays; it's sure to satisfy the sweet-lovers in your family.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE pumpkin, sugar, egg and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; stir well. Spread over bottom of pie shell.
COMBINE corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla extract in same bowl; stir in nuts. Spoon over pumpkin layer.
BAKE for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.