Fruity, creamy cake that keeps them coming back for "just one more little piece"!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.5 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
Mix cake mix, eggs, and mandarin oranges for 2-3 minutes at medium speed.
Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven. Set aside and let cool completely.
Combine crushed pineapple, dessert topping, and vanilla pudding mix. Mix well. Spread on top of cooled cake. Keep refrigerated.