Pina colada yogurt and shredded coconut are stirred into sweetened cream cheese, piled into a graham cracker crust, and slipped into the fridge to chill.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package lowfat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container lowfat coconut flavored yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Beat together cream cheese and sugar. Mix in yogurt and coconut. Gently fold in topping. Spoon into crust, cover, and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.