A Georgia favorite! Great with everything! Make a lot for large gatherings, it disappears quickly! You can use any kind of nuts you like; adjust the amount to suit your preference.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) package lime flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
In a large bowl, mix together gelatin, whipped topping, pineapple with juice, sour cream, marshmallows, and pecans. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Serve cold.