The sour cream, mayonnaise and buttermilk make it creamy. The garlic and hot sauce give it zip. The blue cheese gives everything a reason for being. Try this one!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
Wisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, hot sauce, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, parmesan cheese and parsley flakes. Add blue cheese, mix and refrigerate until chilled.