This exciting dip is sure to go quickly! The rich flavor of lobster meat is blended with horseradish and onion in a creamy mixture that's always a big hit. Serve it with crackers or veggies.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (7 ounce) can lobster meat, drained and flaked
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
In a medium bowl, mix together lobster meat, onion, lemon juice, cream cheese, butter and prepared horseradish. Continue mixing until smooth. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.