Tiny orzo pasta is tossed with Italian-style ingredients to yield an easy, tasty side dish.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 1/2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1/4 pound uncooked orzo pasta
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 7 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Place the bouillon cubes in a medium pot filled with water, and bring to a boil. Place orzo in the pot when bouillon has dissolved, and cook 8 minutes, until al dente. Drain.
Transfer orzo to a large bowl, and toss with roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, and Parmesan.