This is the classic Long Island Iced Tea, containing just a hint of citrus. It is best made with top shelf liquors. Watch out, it is very strong, but tastes very good, so you may not realize all the alcohol you're consuming.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger gin
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger rum
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger triple sec liqueur
- 1 teaspoon tequila
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 fluid ounces cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 wedge lemon
In a cocktail mixer full of ice, combine vodka, gin, rum, triple sec and tequila. Add orange juice and cola. Shake vigorously until frothy. Strain into a Collins glass filled with ice, and garnish with wedge of lemon.