The sweetness of saccharine offsets the saltiness of soy sauce in this reduced-calorie baked chicken.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish; sprinkle with onion, garlic, seasoning, soy sauce and sweetener.
Place foil over pan and bake for one hour at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). It's ready to serve!