You'll have a hard time believing this cheesecake could be both AND low-carb. It's light and creamy and absolutely delicious!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granular sucrolose sweetener (eg. Splenda™)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch pie plate.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ricotta cheese, sour cream and egg whites until smooth. Stir together the flour and sugar substitute; mix into the cheese batter along with vanilla. Pour into the prepared pie plate and smooth the top.
Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is nicely browned. Cool completely before slicing and serving.