Vanilla chips and crunchy macadamia nuts make a supremely rich cookie; pumpkin adds a luscious moistness to these year-round favorites.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
COMBINE flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheets; flatten slightly with back of spoon or greased bottom of glass dipped in granulated sugar.
BAKE for 11 to 14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.