These are great and freeze well.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and beat in. Add vanilla and raspberry jam. Mix well.
Mix together flour and baking soda. Gradually add flour mixture to batter. Stir in nuts and chips.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 - 10 minutes. Don't overbake. Cool on racks.