If you like macaroni and cheese, mixed veggies, and Polish sausage you'll love this casserole
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pound processed cheese, cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large bowl combine macaroni, processed cheese, mixed vegetables, mushroom soup, 1/2 of a soup can of water and sausage. Transfer to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake, covered with aluminum foil, for 20 to 25 minutes.