This one is akin to the seven layer bars, without the butterscotch chips, and an extra layer of sweetened condensed milk.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 2 cups melted butter
- 6 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, mix well an press mixture into the bottom of one 18x26 inch pan. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crust. Layer the chocolate chips, coconut and nuts on top. Press down gently into the "goo".
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cookies cool completely before cutting into 2x2 inch squares.