This is a family favorite. Lettuce, vegetables and tuna are tossed with a creamy mustard dressing and crunchy shoestring potatoes.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 (7 ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 cups shoestring potatoes
In a large salad bowl, toss together the lettuce, carrot, celery, onion, and tuna. In a small bowl, stir together the creamy salad dressing and mustard. Stir into the salad so that it is evenly coated. Just before serving, stir in the shoestring potatoes.