Haddock, Roma tomatoes, red and yellow peppers baked in individual foil packets. Great served with rice and steamed vegetables.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 6 (3 ounce) fillets haddock
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons capers
- 8 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Center each piece of fish on an individual piece of aluminum foil (large enough to enclose the fish when folded). Sprinkle each piece of fish with salt and pepper. Divide the sliced tomatoes, onion, red and yellow peppers between the 6 pieces of fish, and place on top of the filets. Sprinkle evenly with the capers and parsley. Then Drizzle each filet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
Fold and seal the foil into a packet and place on a baking sheet. Leave 2 inches between each packet to provide heat circulation.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Let rest for 5 minutes and unwrap. One packet per person.