This beautiful main dish salad captures the signature flavors of the Far East. What's more, using pre-cooked chicken breast strips and packaged salad greens makes preparation a snap.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 (6 ounce) packages grilled chicken breast strips
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup coarsely shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup alfalfa or bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
Combine rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, peanut butter, ginger, garlic, and red pepper in a medium bowl and mix well. Stir in chicken breast strips; toss to coat chicken with marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add salad greens, carrots, sprouts and radishes to a large bowl. Toss well. Place chicken mixture on top of salad before serving.