This is a favorite pot-luck macaroni salad with olives and celery blended together to create a sweet and creamy side dish!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish, or to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, for garnish
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Drain and cool.
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, olives, celery and green onions. Mix in the macaroni, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add more mayonnaise if you like. For best flavor, cover and refrigerate over night. Sprinkle with paprika just before serving.