Crunchy, fruity and sweet. That about sums up this nifty fruit salad, and it is so easy to make. Fruit cocktail and pears are stirred into a bowl full of cherries, fresh apples, bananas, walnuts and coconut. Then a jar of marshmallow cream is folded in. M
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans fruit cocktail, juice reserved
- 1 (15 ounce) can pears, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
- 2 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples - cored, peeled and chopped
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
In a large bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, pears, cherries, apples, bananas, walnuts and coconut.
Fold in marshmallow cream, if too thick, add some reserved fruit juice. Mix well, chill and serve.