Hot, spicy, and sweet - this mango salsa made with fresh cilantro and habanero peppers is great with fish or chops, or just with chips.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 red onion, peeled and halved
- 12 mangos - peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 head garlic, pressed
- 3 habanero peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- salt to taste
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat. Lightly oil grill grate, and place onion on grill. Cook until slightly blackened.
Dice onion, and combine with mango, garlic, habanero, cilantro, and apple cider in a mixing bowl. Season with salt to taste.