Bring the sweet flavor of the tropics to your next summer meal! This blend of distinctive fruit flavors is great with chips, or as a topping for seafood and poultry.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 papaya - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 sweet onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, mix mango, papaya, red bell pepper, avocado, sweet onion, cilantro, and balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving.
Homemade Salsa Secrets