This colorful bean salsa is a great dip with tortilla chips - a fun and flavorful alternative to the usual bean dip.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole kernel corn with peppers, drained
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve with baked tortilla chips, if desired.
Homemade Salsa Secrets