A touch of maple syrup gives these brownies an added sense of sweetness.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Brownie Bar Dough
- 1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
BAKE brownies according to package directions. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and maple flavoring in medium bowl until smooth. Spread over brownies; cut into squares. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.