Sweet, smooth and scrumptious. Try this mouth-watering recipe for maple walnut fudge.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple flavored extract
- 50 walnut halves or pieces
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
COMBINE butter, evaporated milk, sugar and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and maple flavoring. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan. On top of fudge, place nut halves in rows spacing about 1/2 inch apart. Press into fudge; refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares with 1 nut half per square.