This pumpkin pie has just a hint of maple and is served in a sweet graham cracker crust. A cinnamon walnut topping makes the perfect finish.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) Graham cracker pie crust or unbaked pie shell
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, EAGLE BRAND®, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, maple flavoring, ginger, nutmeg and salt; mix well. Pour into pie shell. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce oven to 350 degrees F; continue baking 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium mixing bowl, combine sugar, flour and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; cut in margarine until crumbly. Stir in nuts.
Remove pie from oven; top evenly with crumb mixture. Return to oven 10 minutes. Cool. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.