Cheesecake with a chocolate marbled design is baked in a 9x13 inch pan and cut into squares.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Heat oven to 450 F. Prepare Graham Crumb Crust. In medium bowl, stir together 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture onto bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
In large bowl, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until well blended. Gradually add flour; beat until blended. Add sour cream, 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla, almond extract and eggs; beat until blended.
In medium bowl, stir together cocoa and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Add 1-1/2 cups cream cheese mixture and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in butter.
Pour vanilla mixture over prepared crust. Drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture over top. Using narrow spatula or knife, swirl gently through mixtures to marble.
Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 300 F; continue baking 40 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate at least 6 hours. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftover dessert.