This is an easy hot dip that I love to serve at NASCAR parties. Can use for any occasion and can use many different types of meats, or omit the meat entirely. Sometimes I add 3/4 pound of cooked ground turkey or lean ground beef if I want to make it mo
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers, drained (optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
- 12 ounces chopped, sliced pepperoni
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
Spread the cream cheese in a layer in a 9 inch square baking dish. Spread a layer of pizza sauce over the cream cheese, followed by layers of shredded cheese, green chilies, black olives, jalapenos, and pepperoni.
Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until heated throughout.