Butterscotch Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
Melt butterscotch morsels and margarine in a large bowl in microwave. Stir the mixture well and let it cool to lukewarm.
While the liquid mixture is cooling, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, and eggs into the butterscotch mixture; mix well. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate morsels.
Spread batter into a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan.
Bake 25 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.