Minced clams are mixed with cream cheese and lightly flavored with spicy sauces. Serve this dip with chips at your next party. Don't be shellfish!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can minced clams, drained with juice reserved
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, minced clams, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Blend in the reserved clam juice a few drops at a time, until the dip reaches the desired consistency.