This is a HUGE hit at all of my parties!!! With kids, as well as adults...and it is very easy to make!!! Serve this flavorful dip with tortilla chips. Roasted red peppers and two kinds of cheese create the perfect combination. Adjust the amounts of oni
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 3/4 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a small baking dish, mix the roasted red peppers, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and Dijon-style mustard.
Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm.